CONNECTED CAM™ OFFERS THE ULTIMATE IN STUDIO QUALITY AND CONNECTIVITY
The GY-HC900ST is the studio version of our renowned 2/3-inch broadcast camcorder. With no compromise in image quality, it offers a level of connectivity not found in any other studio camera. It features three 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors that deliver high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. There's a comprehensive fiber solution for advanced EFP and studio installations. And with JVC's advanced IP communications engine, you can deliver high speed, low latency IP video to and from your studio and remote locations.
- Three advanced 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors for high sensitivity
- F12 @ 60Hz (extended mode)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Industry standard B4 lens mount
- Signal-to-noise ratio 62dB (standard)
- Dual SDXC media recording
- 50 Mbps 4:2:2 10-bit iso recording (H.264)
- Standard MPEG-2 recording up to 35 Mbps
- 1080p slow motion recording (120fps)
- Records Sports Exchange Standard formats (1080/720p)
- Direct connection (68p) to fiber module
- 3G-SDI (x2) outputs
- 3G-SDI input for pool feed
- HDMI output
- Ethernet LAN (RJ45)
- USB host for network function
- Time code IN/OUT
- Genlock input
- XLR audio input (x3) and output
- DC Power out connection (x3)
- Remote control (via direct connect or network)
- Slot for wireless audio module
- Slot for future expansion
Complete IP Workflow
- Advanced low latency (<500 ms) streaming up to 20Mbps (H.264)
- Stream camera or pool feed signal
- Zixi error correction with automatic repeat request (ARQ)
- SMPTE 2022 forward error correction
- Remote control via web browser or RM-LP100
- IFB audio
- Return video (IP or SDI)
- Progressive FTP for transfer of live video
EXTRORDINARY CAMERA PERFORMANCE
The heart of the GY-HC900 is a production-quality imaging system that begins with a B4 mount lens. The camera adapts to a variety of lenses and automatically corrects for aberration. Three 2/3-inch CMOS sensors, combined with an F1.4 prism, produce full HD images with excellent sensitivity of F12 at 60Hz (extended mode) and a high SNR of 62dB (standard). JVC has paid particular attention to dynamic range and provides an HDR mode for expanded creative expression.
A 4-position optical filter compensates for a variety of lighting conditions. Positions are: 1 (clear), 2 (1/4 ND), 3 (1/16 ND), and 4 (1/64 ND).
MEMORY CARD RECORDING
Dual memory card slots are provided for standard SDHC/SDXC media. Flexible recording options include redundant, relay and backup modes. The GY-HC900 supports both the popular MPEG-2 35/25Mbps format, widely used by television broadcasters, and the more efficient .MOV H.264 format capable of delivering production quality 1080/60p 4:2:2 10-bit recordings. In this mode, recordings can be made at frame rates up to 120fps for ultra-smooth slow motion effects. The camera also records proxy resolution video clips for off-line editing or on-line posting.
THE INDUSTRY'S MOST CONNECTED STUDIO CAMERA
JVC has taken connectivity to the next level with the GY-HC900. The camera incorporates a new processing engine that enables recording and low latency streaming, and simultaneous decoding for return video and IFB. Talent in front of the camera can engage in a 2-way interview with return video and audio while streaming live to air. Depending on the mode, latency can be as low as 500ms for both outgoing and incoming video. with a Wi-Fi connection to one of our bridge units.